What you might want to know:
1. Twirl is next Tuesday, June 30, with the building open at 6 & event starting at 6:43. The address is 829 School St., Elk River, MN.
2. Twirl is sold out. We're out of seats!
3. If you didn't get a ticket, consider hosting a Twirl Party at your home & join us online. All you need is a good internet connection, some snacks, and a couple friends. My former assistant & sweet friend Whitney Berre will be hosting Twirl online from her Twirl Party in Colorado! If you plan to host a Twirl Party, email Kelsey and let her know. We'll get you a link & make sure your group feels connected!
4. You can also check our Facebook event page to see if anyone has an extra ticket.
5. Consider carpooling. The lot will be FULL! You can use the grass lot too. Leave up-close spots for mommies with babies!
6. Seating is general admission except for those who purchased Destiny tickets. IF YOU HAVE A DESTINY TICKET, here's what to do: Show BOTH your Twirl wristband and "Kelly" bracelet that you got at the same time of your ticket purchase, to the host at the outer doors before you enter the building. You will get your hand stamped, which you will then show to an usher in the auditorium and be shown to your reserved section. If you are not in the auditorium by 7:00, the reserved seating will be opened up to general admission ticketholders.
7. Check-in your kiddos in the KidsLand lobby (to your right when you enter the building). They will have SO much fun & will get a snack (but please make sure they've had dinner beforehand).
8. In the lobby:
- Enjoy some yummy food. Drinks will be by the window. Hot food at the cafe. Dessert somewhere in the middle.
- Make your way up the stairs to the photo op. Stairs to go up; take elevator down; tag your Instagram photos #FightForAGirl for a chance to win a prize during Twirl!
- Shop in The Shop. Look for some #FightForAGirl products and tank tops!
- The men's bathroom is ladies only for Twirl. :)
9. Bid on Silent Auction items to benefit anti-sex-trafficking efforts in Thailand and locally. The auction closes at 9:00 pm. Winners will be notified the next day.
10. In the auditorium: find a seat and DO NOT OPEN your gift until we tell you. :)
11. Twirl starts at 6:43. It's over somewhere around...well...who knows?!
Now. Let's get acquainted ahead of time. Jump on Instagram and Facebook & hashtag #FightForAGirl.